Classic Cape Cuisine Walk
- Established in 1679, Stellenbosch is the second oldest town in South Africa. It charms visitors with its romantic oak-lined streets, amazing architectural diversity, outdoor art exhibitions and its famous food and wine heritage. Savour traditional Stellenbosch food and drinks as your guide leads you through the historic heart of this vibrant university town.
- Guided tour of the old town centre: you’ll hear delightful stories about the historic places we visit, including a visit to the oldest restored townhouse in the South Africa.
- Tasting of aromatic indigenous teas
- Traditional beef snacks when we visit a small, family-run butchery
- Wine tasting at a trendy spot in the town centre (non-alcoholic options available)
- Heritage lunch platter featuring some South African favourites
- Selection of Cape desserts like our grandmothers used to bake
- Nostalgic sweets
See Tour Details below
|Weekdays||Mon - Fri: 10h - 14h|
|Weekends||Sat: 10h - 14h|
|People||2 - 8 people. Larger groups by prior arrangement.|
|Where||47 Church / Kerk street , at Stellenbosch Wine Route office, central Stellenbosch|
|Comments||This tour is not available on 24 - 26 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan and Good Friday.|