Classic Cape Cuisine Walk
- Established in 1679, Stellenbosch is the second oldest town in South Africa. It charms visitors with its romantic oak-lined streets, amazing architectural diversity, outdoor art exhibitions and its famous food and wine heritage. Savour traditional Stellenbosch food and drinks as your guide leads you through the historic heart of this vibrant university town.
- Guided tour of the old town centre: you’ll hear delightful stories about the historic places we visit, including a visit to the oldest restored townhouse in the South Africa.
- Indigenous tea tasting and rusks – enjoyed for over 300 years
- Traditional snacks when we visit a small, family-run butchery
- Wine tasting at a trendy spot in the town centre (non-alcoholic options available)
- Heritage lunch platter featuring some South African favourites
- Trilogy of Cape desserts that our grandmothers used to bake
- Nostalgic sweets
See Tour Details below
|Weekdays||Mon - Fri: 10h - 14h|
|Weekends||Sat: 10h - 14h|
|Price||R570pp valid for 2017|
|People||2 - 8 people. Larger groups by prior arrangement.|
|Where||47 Church / Kerk street , at Stellenbosch Wine Route office|
|Comments||This tour is not available on 24 - 26 Dec, 31 Dec, 01 Jan and Good Friday.|