Foodies on Foot
- Sample the flavours of Stellenbosch – a 340-yr old university town. You’ll enjoy top quality, locally produced artisan food during a leisurely walk. Along the way you’ll get to meet some of the passionate food artisans of this beautiful town.
- Guided walking tour of the old town centre to discover the history, outdoor art and architectural jewels as you stroll from one tasting stop to another
- Taste a variety of sweet and savoury handcrafted products, as well as a sit-down lunch. Typical menu: Wine and confections pairing at a trendy wine bar. Traditional beef snacks from a family-owned butchery. Local produce platter with artisan bread and a glass of wine. Visit to an innovative coffee ‘laboratory’ for a liquid dessert (varies daily).
- Meet talented food artisans and hear the stories behind their inspired products
- Mon – Fri mornings 10h00 – 13h30, OR afternoons 13h00 – 16h30; Saturday mornings only 10h00 – 13h30 (time slots subject to availability)
See Tour Details below
|Weekdays||Mon - Fri: 13:00 to 16:30|
|Weekends||Sat: 10:00 to 13:30|
|Price||R950 pp Mon - Fri morning tours also available, subject to availability|
|People||2 - 8 people|
|Where||Stellenbosch Wine Route office at 47 Church / Kerk street , Stellenbosch|
|Comments||Our artisan suppliers are closed over the Christmas period, so no Foodies on Foot tours between 22 Dec 2015 and 5 Jan 2015.|