Experience South African culture through the stories, the food and the architecture along the oak-lined streets of this historical town.
Then, together we head off to find the mysterious island where Stellenbosch was founded.
A visit to a beautiful eatery will ignite your senses when you are introduced to delicately crafted wines accompanied by appetizing treats. Equally enticing are our visits to local spots where each one will spoil you with traditional teas, desserts and lunch. Please note that this tour is not suitable for guests who require lactose and gluten-free meals.
- A Leisurely-paced walk coupled with entertaining stories about the town,
- Visit the oldest restored townhouse in South Africa,
- Sample home-grown teas paired with typical Cape sweet treats,
- Taste traditional beef snacks,
- Enjoy locally produced wines with appetizing delights
- Relax for a heritage lunch platter at the oldest hotel in Stellenbosch.