Exploring the heart of the town, we stop for a variety of sweet and savory tastings as well as a sit-down lunch. The focus is on sustainable practices which are used to create fresh products. The lunch platter is always packed with seasonal, locally sourced produce.
Whilst enjoying award-winning gin, enjoy the energy of small town life before being taken on a taste adventure paired with craft beer.
In addition to its international wine reputation, Stellenbosch is also home to curated, public art exhibitions. Your guide will give you an insider’s perspective on the fascinating art works that dot the historic streets.
- Feast on a lunch platter filled with locally sourced goodies,
- Sample, unique handcrafted beer with flavourful snacks,
- Try top-quality cured beef (biltong) snacks,
- Indulge in an award-winning gin tasting at an award-winning local restaurant,
- Sip a liquid ‘dessert’ at an innovative coffee laboratory paired with a decadent sweet treat,
- Discover outdoor art and inspiring artists,
- Lactose, gluten free and vegetarian meal options are available.